- Camera zoom range 30 to 1000 mm (33x)
- Digital video output (Streaming IP)
- Laser illuminator bore-sighted to camera
- Fast Pan/Tilt/Zoom operation
- 808 nm semiconductor laser
- True day/night operation
- Wide temperature range, -40°C to +70°C
The Spectrel PTZI-1000 is an integrated, ruggedized, MIL-grade, ready-to-use, high-precision pan/tilt/zoom camera unit with built-in laser illuminator. The laser illuminator uses the same type of optics as the zoom camera, thus illuminating the camera field of view optimally at all zoom settings.
The camera and laser unit are bore-sighted, ensuring optimal scene illumination regardless of distance to the object, making it ideal for day/night surveillance for border protection, camp perimeter protection, homeland security, and critical infra-structure protection (CIP) applications.
Pitch-black. 200 meter to human.
Pitch-black. 2000 meter to mast. Camera and illuminator turned on.
Pitch-black. 1500 meter to mast. Camera and illuminator turned on.