Spectrel Naval 12210/340W HD
- Full HD camera
- CMOS with global shutter
- Zoom lens 7 to 210 mm. (30x)
- Fog penetration
- Temperature range -40°C to +70°C
- Excellent boresight retention
- Build in wiper system
The Spectrel Naval 12210/340/W is an integrated camera system, based on a highly sensitive colour CMOS camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night surveillance in harsh environments, such as coastal surveillance, on a remote weapon station and similar applications. The system has an integrated wiper/washer system for keeping the protective window clean.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
Build in ALaRs
ALaRS is the abbreviation of Automatic Light and Resolution system, which optimizes the light regulation and resolution, resulting in an improved image quality.
- A larger dynamic area
- No image disruption or flashing when exposed of
- shock and vibration
- Fast exposure: Leading to a sharper image when
- there are moving objects
- Higher resolution during daylight conditions
- CMOS sensor with Global Shutter