Spectrel Naval 12200/336W
- Sensitive 1/3” colour CCD camera
- Built-in wiper system
- True day/night mode with movable IR-cut filter
- Zoom lens 11 to 200 mm (18x)
- Horisontal FOV from 25.1° to 1.4°
- Temperature range -40°C to +70°C
- Factory pre-aligned bore sighting
- User-defined graphic overlays
- Configuration by serial interface
- IP 67
The Spectrel Naval 12200/336W is an integrated camera system, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night surveillance in harsh environments, such as coastal surveillance and similar applications. The system has an integrated wiper/washer system for keeping the protective window clean.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C and when exposed to high shock and vibration.