- Sensitive 1/3” colour CCD camera
- True day/night mode with movable IR-cut filter
- Zoom lens 11 to 200 mm (18x)
- Horizontal FOV from 25.1° to 1.4°
- Fo penetration
- Factory pre-aligned bore sighting
- User-defined graphic overlays
- Configuration by serial interface
The Spectrel 12200/336 is an integrated zoom camera system, based on a highly sensitive 1/3” colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for mid-range day/night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures, as camera on Remote Weapon Stations or similar applications.
Designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.