Open Frame 12750/336
- High-sensitivity colour CCD camera
- Zoom lens 30 to 750 mm (25x)
- Excellent Detection, Recognition and ID range
- Day/night mode with moveable IR-cut filter
- Precise bore sighting through zoom range
- Graphical overlays
- Configuration by serial interface
- Operational under a wide temperature range
The Open frame 12750/336 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for integration into day/night coastal surveillance systems, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar surveillance systems.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, like temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.