Open Frame 12200/336
- High-sensitivity colour CCD camera
- Zoom lens 11 to 200 mm (18x)
- High shock and vibration tolerance
- Precise bore sighting through zoom range
- Excellent Detection, Recognition and ID range
- User-defined graphic overlays
- Controlled by serial interface
- Operational under a wide temperature range
The Open frame 12200/336 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night demanding applications such as remote weapon stations.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions as temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.