Copenhagen Sensor Technology (CST) applies safety to your combat, defense or security task. Strategically mounted situational awareness cameras saves civilian lives and increases security for the crew.
Learn all about CITADEL situational awareness cameras from CST and the driver’s vision enhancer (DVE)
Click on the different camera solutions in the menu to the left.
Situational awareness cameras on armoured vehicles
By mounting an array of situational awareness cameras on the chassis of armoured personnel carriers, tanks or other tracked/wheeled vehicles, an unobstructed view over the near surroundings of the vehicle can be maintained with the hatches closed, providing improved safety for the entire vehicle crew and material.
The CITADEL series of situational awareness cameras can be used as driver’s vision enhancer (DVE) and for obtaining a 360° view for the commander and troops. Such a solution, constitutes the first line of a well-designed survivability concept.
The CITADEL situational awareness cameras from CST
The CST situational awareness cameras are available in two basic configurations:
- Citadel Panoramic camera system (dual camera unit), provides a full 170° Field-of-View and Built-in graphics overlay for distance markers – Ideal for stand-alone use.
- Citadel Compact: Single camera unit, factory configured for Field-of View from 47° up to 95° – For use with a vehicle video processing system.
- Citadel Thermal: Single camera unit for night use with factory configured field-of-view at 44° or 90°.
- Citadel Dual Rotation Cam: A unit comprising two cameras in one unit, being a thermal and daylight. Further the system can pan 180°.
- Citadel Dual Cam: A unit comprising two cameras in one units, being a thermal and daylight camera where the two images are merged into one.
Oher configurations of situational awareness cameras can be provided as custom designs. All CITADEL cameras are designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest shock and vibration conditions of metal tracked or wheeled vehicles, and in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
Here on our website you can read all about the variety and excellence of our situational awareness cameras and other mission-critical applications and hardware. Choose between the CITADEL cameras in the left menu.