First and foremost, we want to send our best wishes for your health and safety and that of your fellow employees and families, during this difficult time.In regards to the COVID-19 crisis, we have defined several measurements in order to protect the health and safety of our employees as well as secure our production, supply chain and services for customers in order to maintain the continuity of our deliveries and services. We are committed to full compliance with any government-imposed restrictions on travel, meetings and events. Additionally, we have set the following rules at CST:
- All non-production related staff has been asked to work from home. Thanks to communication technology all our staff is connected via different channels and has access to our systems from home via laptops and other devices.
- Video and Tele conferencing is replacing all direct meetings and travels.
- All production related staff is on site to secure the complete production. All on-site staff is briefed on the strict hygiene rules.
- We have disinfectant dispensers in the production rooms and asked our staff to keep distance from each other according to the statutory requirements, and to strictly stay at home if not feeling well.
SUPPLY CHAIN & ORDER MANAGEMENT
- All our departments are operational.
- Our production staff are continuing to manufacture product as scheduled.
- We are in particularly close contact with our critical suppliers, especially monitoring the ones located in the affected areas. In addition, we evaluate activities together with them to minimize the risk of disruption.
- Our sales support team, together with our planning department are happy to provide estimated shipping dates in case of questions about an urgent order.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT RESPONSE
- Our technical support teams remain available as usual.
- In case of any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
With these general measures in place, we will ensure that risks from this health crisis are minimized. The circumstances regarding COVID-19 are very fluid, therefore we will continue to monitor guidance from the health authorities. We will inform you if any changes happen.
We hope you remain safe and in good health!
Best regards, Copenhagen Sensor Technology
Copenhagen Sensor Technology (CST) applies safety to your combat, defense or security task. Strategically mounted situational awareness cameras saves civilian lives and increases security for the crew.
Learn all about CITADEL situational awareness cameras from CST and the driver’s vision enhancer (DVE) solution.
CST is an electro-optical design house
We design, develop and manufacture electro-optical camera solutions for protection and information gathering.
Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art cameras that are operational in demanding environments where the quality of the camera can mean the difference between life and death.