- Sensitive 1/3" colour CCD camera
- H-FOV configurable from 5.6° to 52°
- Operating temp. -40° to 70°C
- Visible spectrum sensitivity
- Passive cooling for improved image quality
- 9 - 36V operating voltage range
- MIL-STD 810 shock/vibration
- Configuration by serial interface
The Spectrel alignment Camera is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a rugged fixed-focus lens, ideal for day/night observation/sighting applications. It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions.
Several configuration options:
The Spectrel Alignment camera can be factory configured for autonomous operation, whereby the key functions are set to an auto-mode, which allows around-the-clock operation (day and night) without the need for operator/user intervention.
Alternatively, it can be fully controlled by a user interface, as all functions can be selected and configured via the RS-422 serial interface. This is ideal for applications where it is desired to override the built-in automatic functions.