- Sensitive 1/3” colour CCD camera
- Day/night mode with movable IR-cut filter
- Zoom lens 8 to 120 mm (15x)
- Horisontal FOV from 35° to 2.3°
- High shock and vibration tolerance
- Factory pre-aligned bore sighting
- User-defined graphic overlays
- Configuration by serial interface
The Spectrel 12120/336 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night observation or mounted on remote weapon stations.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.