- Sensitive 1/3” colour CCD camera
- True day/night mode with movable IR-cut filter
- Zoom lens 30 to 1000 mm (33x)
- Horisontal FOV from 8° to 0.3°
- HR-resolution, Composite Video
- Factory pre-aligned bore sighting
- User-defined graphic overlays
- Configuration by serial interface
The Spectrel 121000/336 is an integrated zoom camera system, based on a highly sensitive 1/3” colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar applications.
Designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.