- HD megapixel colour CCD camera
- Zoom lens 30 to 1000 mm (33x)
- HD-SDI digital video output
- 4x digital zoom
- Oil-free lens Construction
- Factory pre-aligned bore sighting
- Configuration by serial interface
- Active back focus temperature compensation
The Spectrel 121000/334 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HD megapixel colour CCD 1/3” colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar applications.
Designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.