- High-sensitivity colour CCD camera
- Zoom lens 6 to 160 mm (26x)
- High shock and vibration tolerance
- Excellent Detection, Recognition and ID range
- Precise bore sighting through zoom range
- User-defined graphical overlays
- Controlled by serial interface
- Operational under a wide temperature range
The Open frame 13160/336 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night remote weapon system applications.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.