- Sensitive colour CCD camera
- Zoom lens 15 to 375 mm (25x)
- Excellent Detection, Recognition and ID range
- Day/night operation with moveable IR-cut filter
- Precise bore sighting through zoom range
- User-defined graphic overlays
- Configuration by serial interface
- Operational under a wide temperature range
The Open frame 12375/336 System is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive colour CCD camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day/night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar applications.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.