- High-sensitivity colour CCD camera
- Zoom lens 30 to 1000 mm (33x)
- Excellent Detection, Recognition and ID range
- Fog penetration function
- Day/night mode with movable IR-cut filter
- Precise bore sighting through zoom range
- Configuration by serial interface
The Open frame 121000/336 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HR-video colour CCD camera module and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for integration in day/night surveillance systems for camp perimeter protection, homeland security, critical infrastructure protection (CIP) or other surveillance systems.
It is designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions such as temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.